We know that our mind-body connection is the most powerful we will experience in this lifetime; therefore, we must approach…
Is Your Body Nutritionally Balanced for Life?
Is the environment affecting your overall wellness? Health2000 can give you a quick CellWellbeing Hair Analysis test giving you, a quick accurate indication of your body’s health status so that you can get healthier quicker !
Discover the answers in the same day using our non-invasive German technology and receive your own personalised Optimise Wellness Report. It’s time to unlock your epigenetic potential and achieve optimum wellness!
Epigenetic mapping has the potential to release you from your genetic limitations and opens up new wellness possibilities.
Modern day living has many common influences that can have an impact on and affect your body’s underlying wellness. These include foods eaten and nutrients absorbed; along with many common environmental influences at home and work. Collectively, these are known as epigenetics.
Hair is Amazing
Hair is an amazing, almost indestructible, bio-marker that carries a lot of personal information at a quantum epigenetic level.
Your hair samples are digitally processed and sent via a secure internet connection to our Technology Centre in Hamburg, Germany. There, our powerful super-computer systems map the relevancy of your epigenetic information.
Over 800 key indicators are mapped and used to create the charts and tables which make up the complete Optimise Wellness Report and 90-day plan. So what are you waiting for? Unlock your performance potential now!
- The service is non-invasive
- The indicators are based on your own body’s resonance
- You get instant access to 9 key epigenetic indicators categories
- The suggestions are food and nutrition based protocols
- They are are highly relevant for your gene expression
- The program is safe and natural
Your report will include:
- 9 performance categories, covering more than 800 individual influences
- A list of food restrictions to leave out for 90 days
- A list of food additives to avoid and common additive information
- A 90-day nutritional plan, including nutrients, water and lifestyle factors
- A personalised list of foods to increase or add to your daily intake
- Self-check sheets to help you keep track of progress
- Supporting information on all categories