This Friday the 26th March from 11am – 1pm we are running our very first Friday FREE Pie Day!
Come on down to Highbury Shopping Centre and find the Spin to Win wheel near Jesters. All you have to do to have a go and be in to WIN a FREE Jesters Kiwi Classic Pie is show us your receipt from any retailer in the centre.
There’s no minimum spend required and you can spin as many times as you want – until you WIN!
So, come on down and spin the wheel to win a FREE Jesters Kiwi Classic Pie! Odd numbers are the winners – spin an odd number and get a FREE pie! Spin an even number and have another go! Stock is limited – we will be running the wheel from 11am – 1pm OR until stocks last! We’ve got 200 pies to give away! Don’t miss out – tell your friends – see you Friday!
Please read the Terms and Conditions.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘The Promoter’ refers to the Colliers Real Estate Managed Property, Highbury Shopping Centre , that is running this promotion.
All decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promotion is conducted in good faith, but we do reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion should circumstances arise that compromise the fairness or conflict with the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- To be eligible you must:
- Be shopping at Highbury Shopping Centre on the date of the competition and produce a receipt of purchase to be able to spin the wheel. No minimum spend amount.
- Entry into competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to disallow deny receipt, request verification of eligibility and/or proof of purchase; refusing award of prize where false or misleading details have been supplied, entry behaviour is dishonest or fraudulent or compromise is made on the spirit of this promotion.
- The promotion is open to Auckland , New Zealand residents, 16 years and over only (all as at the date of entry). Employees, directors or managers of the Promoter and any suppliers, providers or agencies directly involved with this promotion and the immediate families of such parties, are not eligible to enter.
- Competition is valid for participating retailers only. Bank and limited service transactions such as layby payments, insurance, offices and casual leasing tenant purchases are not included.
1 The Prize
- This promotion offers the chance to win the single prize of a Kiwi Classic Jesters Pie with an estimated retail value of $$5.60 each. It consists of 1 of 200 Jesters Kiwi Classic Pies This is the ‘Prize’.
- The prize is not transferrable or refundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner accepts the prize at their own risk and is responsible for care and use the prize as it was intended, design and instructed. We are not liable for any loss, theft or damage of the prize.
- In the event that the prize/s or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond our control, the provision of an alternative prize, at our discretion, will be supplied.
- The winner fully indemnifies the Promoter, and all associated with the Prize and this competition, against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (legal fees inclusive) that may occur from participation and/or use of the Prize.
- To win, you must show a Highbury Shopping Centre receipt from the day of the competition with no minimum spend. This entitles you to ‘Spin to Win’ the Highbury Spin to Win Wheel. If you land on an ODD number of the wheel, you will be deemed a ‘winner’.
- One spin per receipt. The spin will be determined fair and reasonable by the facilitator of the competition and any discussion as to this will not be entered into. You can spin as many times as you want BUT you can only win ONE prize.
2 Promotional Period
- The ‘promotion period’ runs from Friday 26th March from 11am to 1pm while stocks last. Entrants will be offered the chance to Spin the Wheel to have a chance of winning a FREE Pie. The promotion will take place at Highbury Shopping Centre near the retail outlet of the promotion where appropriate.
- If the winner is unable to collect, accept or use the prize for any reason, we will move on to the next entrant.
3 Winner/Winner Notification
- Each winner must claim the prize on the day of winning immediately after winning. We reserve the right to validify identity and eligibility and can request identification and receipts as proof of purchase. These must be provided upon collection of the prize.
- We reserve the right to extend this timeframe or redraw at our discretion from remaining correct entries.
- If the prize is unclaimed, we are not obliged to take any further action in relation to the promotion.
- The winner must comply with all instructions and terms and conditions associated with the acceptance and use of the prize and must not do anything to bring the promoter into disrepute.
4 Announcement of Winner – Publicity
- The winner agrees to comply with publicity as the Prize Winner and agrees to the use of their name, likeness, image and/or voice in any media, without charge and with reasonable availability for this purpose.
5 Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, losses and damages suffered or incurred by the entrant, including any liability for personal injury or death or loss of business opportunity or liability due to negligence of the Promoter or its personnel, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the conduct of the promotion (including, without limitation, in connection with, participation in the promotion by the entrant, the Prize, the unavailability of any Prize, any tax liability incurred by the entrant; or any variation in the value of the Prize.