Give the gift of choice
Trying to find the perfect gift? Give the gift of choice with a Highbury Shopping Centre Gift Card. With so many top shops to choose from, your loved one will be spoilt for choice.
- Does a gift card expire?
Yes. The expiration date is 12 months from the date of purchase.
- What does the Highbury Shopping Centre Card come with?
It comes with a card holder to place the card in and write a message to the recipient of the Gift Card.
- Can I buy something that costs more or less than the value on my gift card?
You can make as many purchases at any participating stores with the Gift Card until the value is spent or it expires, whichever occurs first. If your desired purchases exceed the value on the card, you can pay the balance in another method.
- Can I get my money refunded or exchanged for cash?
No. Highbury Shopping Centre Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Can I use more than one gift card in a purchase?
This is at the discretion of the store you wish to make purchases with your Gift Card.
- Can I add more money onto a gift card?
No. Gift Cards can only be loaded once.
- What do I contact if I have any problems?
Contact NZRPG on (09) 486 1559 if you have any issues. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.